Awesome things from this weekend:
- Watching The Bourne Identity and jumping 4 inches when the bad guy crashes through the window… Thaaanks Stephen.
- Starting a chairstanding trend in the Honors community… we call it “Lofty Dialogue” and it’s all my fault.
- Long walks in the dark.
- Listening to random music in the echo-y hallway of the SUB.
- Watching a horror movie with a running commentary in the background by two guys from Paducah… I’m making puppets!!!
- Stealing Michael’s “items” multiple times.
- Pretending to play the mandolin, ha ha ha.
- Sleep. Sleep. Sleeeeeep. Yes.
- Fake cockroach planted on roommate’s pillow… I was not in on this scheme, and I do not want in on any retaliations! I prefer to remain Switzerland in the Civil War of Polaroid 068, thanks VERY much.
- It’s fall here. Literally, overnight, BAM, fall.
- “Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” You betcha.
- This list. Just kidding, ha ha.
Not so awesome things from this weekend: