And the weekend rolls around again! I just got off a skype call with my family, mostly with my little sister. She’s getting old, it’s not fair! She can hang a spoon on her nose and make an old man face and curl her tongue in the WEIRDEST way…but she can’t do the fishy face and I can so ha! I hold onto Big Sister Status any way I can…
I’m a little bit drowning in homework right now, but I’m thinking of changing majors to Unfocused Procrastination. I mean, I’ve made some progress today already. Got exams coming up I’ve reviewed for… got papers due I’m at least…thinking about… Haha, no worries.
So this is the first post since I went to and returned from Waco, TX, namely Baylor University. I learned a lot at that conference:
- My school needs swings hanging from all the trees too.
- My school really does look like Baptists built it.
- My fellow students are waaaay higher quality students than those at Baylor… For the most part, they were a disrespectful bunch. A sad disconnect between the speeches of the really admirable President and the people on the ground floor.
- I really can’t take much in auditorially at all…
- Super 8 is not a nice place.
- The Patriot is a good movie.
- If you dare to root for the Cardinals in the big game, YOU WILL BE LYNCHED WITHOUT DELAY.
- It’s good to see old friends, even if it means playing a little hooky.
- I’m surrounded by geniuses, sheesh. And hardly a math brain among them. Black sheep, black sheep…
- Missing 2-3 days of classes is hard to catch up on.